Monday, April 13, 2009

8 weeks to a better blog

Having had a look through this web page I realise that I need to start slow. There is no way I can complete each of these tasks in a day! Especially when each item is a learning curve and there are several blogs to maintain. it is not just about doing First I have to find out how!

So I decided to make a list of 8 things to do, and to do these over 8 weeks. This is far more manageable as an action plan.

If nothing else it gives me something to post about each week!

1. Interlink Archived Posts

2. Plan Next Week’s Posting Schedule ( and make this a habit)

3. Comment on a Blog that you’ve never Commented on Before

4. Declutter your Sidebar

5. Run a Reader Survey on Your Blog

6. Go on a Dead Link Hunt

7. Learn about Search Engine Optimisation

8. Run a SWOT Analysis on Your Blog

review goals as a result of this analysis and create new action plan.

No comments: